четвъртък, 2 февруари 2012 г.

A small things make you happy

Today I received an amazing present. It is a small red bag with many sequins which is perfect for coctails. It so lovely that i decided to post photos of it. :))



 I think it will be perfect with a nice pair of red or dark shoes and here are my suggestions. Tomorrow i will go shopping and I hope to find the best one. If i succeed in my next mission, you will be the first to know.. Love uu xoxo :** 








3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. каза...

Love everything! That sequined bag is lovely!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Mimi каза...

that small red bag is so cute! and oh my, those are some gorgeous red pumps! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Udderly Smooth Giveaway

Tess Atkinson каза...

Now they are killer heels! Love them x

Публикуване на коментар