Yesterday I broke up with my boyfriend and I decided to start my new life with a shopping therapy ~ the best therapy for women. And something else .. I read somewhere that the G point of the women is in the end of the word "shoppinG" :D.... Then I turned into a model and a photographer at the same time. Here are the photos!
Please comment below and give your opinion. Which picture do you like the most? :)
5 comments:
Hi. Your post made me think of "Sex and The City", do you know that show? I'm a huge fan :) and in one episode they say that "break ups are bad for the heart but good for the economy". I like your shopping & really like the last photo. The scarf looks lovely against the red. Also I'm sure a bandage dress would look lovely on you. Have a great week :)
Lily
I just saw that you have a link to Sex and the City so you know what I'm talking about :) Love shopping too
I broke up with my boyfriend fairly recently as well, and honestly, shopping is the best medicine. It just allows you to focus on being your best self. I'm glad this worked for you as well!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
1. sorry to read that.
2. you look gorgeous thooo xxx
ooo thank you so so much.. you made my day more beautiful.. i loveee u :*******
Публикуване на коментар