Hello guys.. long time no see..but here we are againg! I realized we haven't been posting any red carpet looks for such a long time. So I think its time to finally do that.
Today's red carpet look of the day is :
Rihanna In Vivienne Westwood – 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
Rihanna was one of the guest performers at the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show held at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City on 07.11.2012. She wore a black Vivienne Westwood corset and a black skirt with a thigh-high slit. Her accessories including a vintage Chanel choker, pearl accented Chanel shades and earrings plus lace opera gloves. Black shoes completed her look.
Personally, I think her dress looks stunning , but the one thing that I don't like in her look are the glasses..and maybe the pearls. Just as in one comment that I read - "It was a nice look, if you don’t look at her head". What do you think about this look. Do you like it or not? Share with us in the comments.
Source : http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com


0 comments:
Публикуване на коментар