Heyy girls! We are back!!!
And today we are starting with simple summer manicure ideas.
I will begin explaining you how to make them.
~1~
Ok let's start with the first one. It is very easy to make. You just have to paint your nails in the colors you want. Then make points on every nail or on some of the nails with the opposite colour like i did.
I liked the manicure so much that I made the same pedicure.
~2~
The next manicure is very colourful and I think you will like it. You need maybe 2 or 3 colors. I recommend you to choose different colors, because in that way it will be more outstanding. I will show you what I am talking about in a second.
But first here are the colors I chose:
You also need a sponge. I used one of my mom's that she usually uses when she is doing the dishes.
Now you can start doing the manicure. Paint your nails with the color you want, wait them to dry completely and then make a thin line on the sponge and start patting slightly the nail until you get the result you want.
These are my examples:
Here is my favourite girl - Andrea, she makes her nails in the same way, so you can use also her idea ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ti6zgUZ9s&list=UUUMyZ3GFwAPkEuai3zR3rxg&index=4&feature=plcp
~3~
I'm inloveeeed with the third manicure ideaa!!
It is extremely easy and I loveee it.
Well, you need one color, some kind of alchohol, a small cup and small sheets of newspaper with text on them. The words don't have to be logical..all you need is just few random words on the sheet.
These are the my colors:
First paint your nails in the chosen color, then wait them to dry completely. Now you can continue with the next
step - the alchohol.
This is the cup. It is filled with vodka. I used the one that my daddy doesn't like. And instead of leaving the bottle lonely in the cupboard, I decided to use it for my manicure :D
So here it is:
After painting your nail, put it in the cup for a few seconds.
My nail isn't painted, but the picture is just to show you what i mean.
Leave your nail in the cup for 20-30 seconds.
Then take out your nail and put a sheet of the newspaper on it and slightly pat until the letters from the sheet glue on your nail.
While you are waiting you can start with the next nail and after you are done with all of your nails you can remove the sheets from them.
The last thing you have to do is to put a topcoat.
And noooooooow you are ready!!!
Isn't it amazingggggggg??
~~~
Comment below and say what do you think about the manicure ideas..Feel free to share if you tried any of them.
Love u, D&D





0 comments:
Публикуване на коментар