Hi sweeties!
Recently I wanted to change a little bit my hair color just to see if i'm gonna like it when it's not my natural color. I wasn't really sure which color is right for me or if i'm gonna like the result or not, so i didn't wanted to risk by dying my hair with a regular dye. So instead of using that i decided to give a try to something that i found and i really liked - Hair Color Shampoo.It's a great way to experiment a little with you hair. It's not damaging and the color will wash off after a week or two. I found some pictures on the internet of people who used a shampoo like that so I wanted to share them with you.


Since my hair is really dark it's kind of hard to change the color with a shampoo like that.At first I wasn't really sure what color I should use, but finally I chose a color called 'Burgundy'. It was supposed to make my hair red, but that didn't really happen. After using the shampoo my hair turned out to be darker and you can only see the red shade in sun light. That's why I can't show you a picture, because you probably won't be able to tell if there is any difference.
But I also wanted to show you pictures of our friend that used a shampoo like that (but a different color than mine) You can really see the difference since her natural hair is pretty light. So here are the pictures :
(before) (after)
We are waiting for your opinion :))
Love, D&D


3 comments:
I think it looks amazing!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Каква е марката на шампоана и къде мога да го намеря? :)
Марката е 'Marion'.. има го в Елитис :]
Публикуване на коментар