вторник, 6 март 2012 г.

LOVE



What is Love? What does it mean?....
I think it is very complicated definition of feeling which nobody can understand... It appears from nowhere and then disappears in the same way.. It's hard to understand whether you are in love or not, and maybe the bigger part of our problems is in connection with love..
We haven't posted anything for long time, so I decided today to talk about love, because it is maybe one of the most important parts of our lives.. And now it is also important part of my life.. I live with it, I feel happy when I'm in love and nothing can stop me because I feel i can do anything..
Today I will share with you how to say "I love you" in different languages and I hope you will use these phrases:

1) Bulgarian ~ Oбичам те !
2)German ~ Ich liebe dich!
3)French ~ J'e taime!
4)Spanish ~ Te quiero!
5)Turkish ~ Seni seviyorum!
6)Greek ~ S'agapo!
7)Danish ~ Jeg elsker dig!
8)Italian ~ Ti amo!
9)Swedish ~ Jag älskar dig!
10) Chinese ~ Wo ai ni!

No matter what  your nationality is don't forget to 
tell your favourite people how much you love them because
we live only once and you mightn't have this chance tomorrow, 
so my advice is 'Live and love now'!!!


3 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. каза...

Such a lovely post. Love is an overwhelming and wonderful thing. It all seems impossible until you're in it!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown каза...

aww cute post! I just told my mom I love her!

:)
xx

http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

Olya каза...

this is so cute!
xoxo, Olya

Публикуване на коментар